Xposed Framework is a way to install special apps on your Android device called modules, which can be customized to your liking to modify your phone in many different ways.
Basically, you install an app called Xposed Installer that lets you download other apps that are the actual programs that do all the modifying.
Some of the excellent mods covered include:
- YouTube AdAway
- Auto-save Snapchat pictures and videos
- GravityBox is an arsenal full of Android tweaks
- XBlast Tools with tweaks like Status Bar, Navigation Bar, Multi-Tasking, Quiet Hours, Driving Mode, Phone Tweaks, Carrier Label, Gradient Settings, Volume Button Tweaks, and several others
- XPrivacy to stop certain apps from accessing certain information
- Fake My GPS
- Advanced Power Menu+
- Greenify for app hibernation
- Deep Sleep (DS) Battery Saver
- BootManager to stop certain apps from launching automatically each time the device starts up
- XuiMod for system UI modifications you can make to the clock, battery bar, and notifications
- Zoom for Instagram
- Instagram Downloader
- MinMinGuard to Block in-app ads
- PinNotif to pin notifications
- WhatsApp Extensions such as chat reminders, per-contact custom wallpapers, and highlighted chats are just a few of the options, plus the ability to hide read receipts, hide when you were last seen online, and hide the camera button from being used
- RootCloak is an Xposed module that attempts to hide from other apps the fact that your phone is rooted
- Amplify is used to save battery life
#rootedThe 20 Best Xposed Framework Modules
Install one (or all) of these free Xposed Framework modules to truly customize your Android device. Mod your lockscreen, status bar, and more.