Hello @Friendica Developers
! My new version of the Friendiqa Android app was rejected by the Play Store. According to them, the app
"MUST have the following features/functionalities:
- Provide an in-app system for reporting objectionable UGC and users:
- Allows users to report/flag potential violating content.
- Allows users to report/flag other users for potential violations.
- Provide an in-app system for blocking objectionable UGC and users:
- Allows users to remove/block potential violating content.
- Allows users to remove/block other users for potential violations.
I found an API for Blocking an account in the Mastodon API, but there is no API for reporting UGC (user generated content) and users. And I don't know how to block potential violating content. Is something in that direction in the works?
Funny thing is, the test account for them is following the Tagesschau bot and the objectionable content was either a report on the German team in WM in Quatar or a comment with the hashtag BoycottQatar2022. I wonder which one they found objectionable...